fundraise with us
Are you a local charity, not-for-profit organisation or community group that needs to fundraise? At Glastonbury Chilkwell Carnival we can offer you the opportunity. To sign up or register your interest contact Donna at: Glastonbury [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you!
Benefits of Fundraising with us
Coin Collecting: Walk around the route and amongst the crowd collecting loose change (or perhaps the odd note!). If you would like to collect with a collection float, please contact us for further information. Your cause will receive a donation of 40% of your total collection.
Programme Sales: Selling our Souvenir Carnival Programmes before or during the carnival (or in conjunction with car parking duties). A donation based on your sales will be made to your cause.
Merchandise Sales: Man one of our merchandise stalls and walk along the route selling our range of novelty light-up toys. A donation based on your sales will be made to your cause.
Car/Coach Parking: Man one of our official carnival car or coach parks, welcoming visitors, handling cash payments (car parks only) and issuing receipts or selling programmes (see Programme Sales above). A donation will be made to your cause
Coin Counting: Join our counting team and help count, sort and sift out any foreign or un-usable coins either by machine or by hand. We have scheduled teams that start following the procession and throughout the night and into Sunday. A donation based on your hours will be made to your cause.
- To be available on Saturday 16th November 2021, anytime from 10.30am onwards until role is completed.
- NO UNDER TWELVES. Children aged 12-16 need to be accompanied by an adult. We request 1 adult for every 4 children. There is no upper limit on age, but they should be physically capable to undertake the role.
- NO pushchairs will be permitted.
- Be able to supply a minimum of one person. No maximum number is set… but the more you have the more you could raise!
- You may wear your own charities/organisations branded clothing. We will issue you with an official ID badge and a tabard If you don’t have one and will supply official tins or buckets for collecting.
- All donations will be made during our Distribution Event, held in the following February. (further information will be available following the carnival)
Become a ‘friend’ of the committee
You don’t have to join the committee to get involved, join our group of supporters who are ready and willing to lend a hand when it’s most needed. Contact us to register your interest.